Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Lord is in control

Today i am grateful to God that we can live in the Victory,He gives us the Victory over the Enemy, we get down, feel overwhelmed, but all we have to do is turn to Him, and we have the Victory, and the'sting' has gone!!
I have a few hard decisions to make,i know that the Lord will guide me right in this,i have worried before how bad situations would work out, but i just have to stand back and let God do it, and He NEVER lets me down, Praise Him!
I am getting over another Virus at the Moment,Ben is not sleeping until 3.30- 4.30am, i have stopped telling him to go to bed earlier,he is an Adult, and i just get shouted at, i used to really worry about not getting enough sleep, even got him some mild sleeping meds from the Doc,but i have had to learn to be easy going about it at the moment,the Lord is giving me the Victory!
My Bible reading this morning has all been on one theme, which is unusual because the are randomly chosen....Revelation, Isiah, the vision of Israels rejection of God, and the Judgement! i have to believe that God is in charge, even over which Bible verses come up randomly!

No comments: