Thursday 18 October 2012

Perfect Father

Today i am grateful to God because He is good... all the time! He never lets us down, however bad we are He just forgives and carries on Loving and protecting us,He truely is the Perfect Father. The best thing about being here is Him, Hallelujah.
My life has changed in the last few weeks,i guess the dream the Lord gave me about green pastures is coming true,i thought the other day i would have to give up more of my friends because of the Ex, but it seems to be o.k at the moment, God will guide me if that needs to happen, its been 9 weeks,i have restricted my activities outside the house, so there is nothing really he could do to be around me again!. He still goes to my daughters house, theres nothing i can do about that anymore,he did the best he could to ruin that relationship, and lost.I do still feel very scared and Intimidated by his behaviour, and really hate the fact that it affects where i go, but have to just accept it, one of the counsellors i spoke to about it said when i was angry about giving up the church that i had been going to for 15 yrs, said  that it would be hard but my safety must be the most important thing, i should feel safe,one of the last few times i went there i was leaving and the exit was covered by queing people,and he was in the way of the exit, i could not get past, it would seem a small incident to other people, but he knew i was there and was not moving to intimidate me, he is very tall, about 6'3, i am short at 5'3 but wide!!., he knew i was there,. He told me once he knew when he was intimidating people,especially women.I pushed past in the end,went outside but instead of crumpling in a heap, i decided i would not be intimidated and went back in!

No comments: