Monday 22 October 2012

bully rides again,shame on you, shame on you

..and the Enemy is not going to win, or succeed in re-writing the Past, that I LIVED THROUGH, AS AN ADULT. whatever insults, or pain dredged up is not going to get me to react, (spoilt kids still screaming out' look at me', are not going to affect me in any way,!!)
If you read my post in December about 'Bullies' this will make more sense to you, the 'Bitch' is back, trying to re-write the past, she was 12 when it happened,was protected by everyone, who she now calls 'selfish self serving s**t bags.How can a twelve year old understand what is going on between adults?
 I have seen the truth, the way she treats those in her family, who are inconvenient or embarrassing,i notice on her blog she says, 'i made sure my mum had a christian burial'.Her word is law!!!...,  she will have her way!!! controlling!!!...
How do most self styled'disability rights activists' treat their family....,Do they treat the vulnerable with contempt,even to the extent of breaking the law,?( which states that no one can deny vulnerable people access to anywhere)
Calling HERSELF a disability rights activist!!!.., stands up to bullying, on her blog, but God help anyone who disagrees with her!.., her flying monkey supporters bully mercilessly anyone who dare disagree!...
 i could shame her in the media,bring down their self made house of cards, but i am going to turn the other cheek even though they say 'selfish self- serving s**t bags'
about my Dad  SHAME ON YOU.

No comments: