Monday 8 October 2012

To live is Christ

I am grateful to God today for God who rejoices over us with singing, while we sleep,and when we wake we return the Praises back to Him! hallelujah.
I have been stuck in the house a lot more than usual in the last month,which can be very hard, but then i get to the point where i don't want to go out,i fell like because i am not meeting with others too much that i do not have anything to share,and of course He does speak to us through other people, but with me anyway, the Holy Spirit is always trying to teach me, i mostly don't listen as i should, so it has been really great to listen to Him for a change! what have i missed, what a waste of time it is to not listen!, to live is Christ!
 I think i said before that the Lord was taking me through everything that happened with my Ex,stuff that i had really forgotten, or just put aside,it was painful,i was looking at some sites about Violent and controlling people, which did help too.
A few other people have said they have felt really tired all day too, so maybe it was some kind of virus or bug,but God used it to help me come to terms with plenty of things well buried!
I was talking to another lady at a prayer meeting, and she said that the Bible says that one particular verse, which said that if an Un-believing Husband leaves His believing wife, she is not bound,so she can marry again,as if she had never been before, my study Bible does say that  too, which i cant actually find now!
It was quite a shock as i had always thought that my second marriage was against the Bible, because my first Husband was still alive,my first had been adulterous first. So the next day i did a pretty intensive study, and i found alot to back it up. Since then i have looked again and gone back to my first belief! it may have just been the Enemy,but its quite strange!

No comments: