Sunday 28 October 2012

False Friends, and enemies


Today i am grateful to God for,being alive,with not the best of health, but i am here non the less! I have been putting off some decisions for a few weeks now but it seems as if God is bringing them to the fore again,someone i know was 'talking up' the Ex,again a person who knows everything that has happened, and who i had told how annoyed i was when the scam artist had done it,but i know i was wrong too because i had wanted to know information about people i had been friends with before,which was wrong of me.
I was starting to have bad dreams about the situation too, (a nice foursome,double dating, going out together,)!! yeuk.. so i don't know if it was her dream projected by the Enemy, or my dream,not unpleasant,but very disturbingwhen i woke up... i had asked the Lord that any dreams i had would be from Him,i can't remember where i got that from,
I had told the friend about the 'green pastures dream' maybe i trusted her too much doing that.I have been uneasy about some of the dreams and visions she has told me about, don't always seem of the Lord,but i did'nt say anything.
So i think the Lord is saying that i have that i have to break off contact, when i went to the Throne room about the Ex He said that Satan had asked to test me, and that it was now over and 'this man will not bother you again',after He said this nothing changed though!!.. i don't know really what i was expecting?...,maybe that he would just disappear from everyones lives, maybe that would have happened if i had gone to the Throne room earlier, like He said.....
I had to make the change, i had to walk away from friends and church.But really what had i lost? they were not my real friends,to be friends with him  after they knew the Truth?
I have to admit i do have trouble with friends, i am loyal, don't talk about people i love behind their backs, and i expect them to treat me the same, does not happen though!!..its the same with husbands, i  must have  too high expectations....the Ex used to take my kids for walks, and spend the whole time telling them how awful i was!!.., go to his mums with the kids and  both of them would do it!... Yet my other Ex, my first husband calls me his best friend!!!...he is such a good guy, i could'nt see it at the time, (maybe the cheating on me with men got in the way?!!! ya think!!!..)
I am a shockingly bad judge of people.....best to just stay away and trust in God!!..He is perfect, never lets me down!

No comments: