Wednesday 13 June 2012

Scam artists, and cake

today i am grateful for.....getting to 54! not unscathed but got here!.feeling miserable and bad tempered today, NO idea why!...probable too much cake and bad stuff to eat yesterday!  oops...i have to face getting a bad tempered Son to the caravan today, i would have gone yesterday but felt ill,but all my kids wished me a happy birthday,Nathan, Joe, and Zannie, with Max came round too, so i was blessed.
I suppose it was the Lady in Newtown Elizabeth who annoyed me, when i said i wasn't going to a meeting there yesterday she was a bit rude, and said she really wanted to see a woman i was taking with me! I wont go there again, if she wants to be taken in by a woman who accepts money from Pensioners, for her' Missions', thats up to her...she's got someone else to give her a lift anyway,theres more money to be sucked out of people....Christians are so gullible. Very sad!....

No comments: