Friday 22 June 2012

Monster, ...and desperation...his sneering face

Today i am grateful for better health for me today,I am ready to talk about the stuff that has been painful over the last week, obviously everything that has been painful pales into insignificance compared to my Grandson Max being ill, he is now out of hospital, so don't have to be as concerned about him now.
On Friday after Sandra's friend John became a Christian in a meeting we went to Mikes house to introduce Mike to his new Brother, it was late,nearly ten o'clock, I was expecting Mike to be back as he had gone out but was usually back by then,i had driven past and saw that his car was not there so rang the house and Angelo said he should be back any minute,i had seen a bike outside the house, but it had not registered that I knew the Bike,so when Angelo let me in I walked in quite confidently, on my own in front of the others, I really jumped when I saw the Ex Howard sitting there,walked round the coffee table and straight out of the room,the most distressing part is that he started to talk to me,'how are you' blah blah blah'. This is the first time he has done this,its now 10 months since he had the Solicitors letter, telling him, and I quote'
'We are instructed by the above named who instructs us that you have over the past year or two been attempting to contact her to speak to her.Our Client has made it quite clear to you that she wants nothing more to do with you and regards your approaches as harassment
We should be obliged therefore if you would please ensure that you make no further contact with our client and should you fail to heed this letter then our client will have to consider applying to the court for protection and we trust that this will not prove to be necessary'

I am really trying not to get overwhelmed by this situation, I spoke to the Police, who were as unhelpful as always,in fact i only warranted a Community Officer, who recommended I get a better solicitor!!....It appears as usual in this Society that Men can behave as they want and a Woman has no Right to have protection from unwanted Male attention.
Its probably my own fault because i have forgotten the Name of the Officer who came round last October! I will ask tonight, when i take Ben to Youth Club.( Ben talked to her about it,she said she had been trying to talk to him for 6 years.....she is the one who said if he tried it again she would speak to her Sergeant)
On Saturday I was really upset, and had a chance to talk to Mike about it,to tell him how upset I was about it,he said Angelo apologised,( it was not his fault as it is Mikes house and its not up to him to say who can and cant come round.) Obviously Mike has put me in this situation, by Choosing the Ex over me, (when he knew Exactly what i had been through in this situation, I told him,and also that it was all done deliberately.to try to get me 'back) I don't think he would expect his other female friends to be in the same room as their Rapist, but of course he thinks I am really just not forgiving, he asked me that, and was satisfied I was not.He does not realise that I was saying to him that I would not come to his house again....
Max got ill on Sunday,Tuesday i went to the hospital with all three of my sons,and met my daughter coming out and she said ' Howard is with him' and offered to tell him to leave, I did not expect her to do that, but she decided to anyway!!! I did not feel as scared as usual, because the boys were there. And they gathered round me to go in a protective bubble! But I did see his sneering face.. When he saw me with my Sons round me..he didn't have that sneering face when we were on our own, which shows me he knows I am scared of him.So the Upshot is that out of the Seven times I have gone out of the house in the last two weeks he has appeared THREE times...

No comments: