Monday 25 June 2012

MIND BOGGLING. and goodbye to selfish friends.

Today i am grateful for Gods word the Bible, and how much it shows God character and the way He has dealt with His people over thousands of years.( I am a young Earth Creationist, and believe the Earth is 6.000 years old, and also that the Bible is 4,000 years old, so i think that here is plenty of opportunity to see how God loves us.)
In my daily Bible reading today the new testament reading was the well known story of the Gentile Woman who begged help from The Lord, saying' don't the dogs eat the crumbs from the children's bread', of course Jesus here is talking about the Jews, and that the Gospel was meant for them, and not the Gentiles,what stood out most for me the this woman was asking for help for her child, it had never stood out for me before! It brings out to me several truths;  1,That God is a Parent to us.
 2 He understands me as a Parent, and how much i want my children to be saved and not come to any harm.Because He is a Parent!
.3. The Father Heart of God, who cares more than i for my children,!.. and the world, we are all His children, He loves everyone the same, even the ones who reject Him!!..( and we have all rejected Him at some time, even as Jesus says we have all Sinned, and anyone who says he is not a sinner lies.!)
I am trying to always include some personal stuff here, as i like to look back, and be able to relate this blog to the events that were happening in my life.
I found out the name of the Community officer, but cant find out where she is stationed at the moment,i told Mike that i felt he was being taken advantage of by giving his money away, and that some one who takes money from Pensioners is despicable.I am embarrassed to say i called him a 'Mug'!...then the same day i had a discussion with my Daughter, by text about the Ex,who was round her house,Surprise!He had told her that he has not tried to talk to me, i told her that he was lying and i had witnesses.!!!!..Was the kitten dream about  her?, ( i tend to think its about lots of people! including me....!).  in that dream i had not fed the kitten, What does that mean, mind boggles!..Lord give me interpretation Please!

No comments: