Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jubilee

Today i am grateful for...Being British, i am proud to be British, and it has been inspiring over the last few day, to be involved in the Jubilee, our Queen has reigned over us for 60 years! My Mother was named after her, and my name is a derivation of her name too,its been a sort of tradition to name oldest girls ELIZABETH in our family since 1933! and although i did not follow the tradition, my sisters oldest is Elizabeth,and my second daughter is Lysbet, which is what my Mums Dad always wanted her called, and called her that til the day He died! I just thought he was not saying it right!!..
When i was watching the Flotilla going down the Thames i was overcome by Pride at this spectacle, the horrified at the craziness of so may people getting soaked!... then there was a rather strange moment at the end of some Operatic Singers in a both opposite the Queen singing to her!!! Hilarious.... the commentator called it Eccentric!

No comments: