Thursday 28 June 2012

Peace....Peace....Peace...ahh. wonderful

Today i am grateful for Peace about the situation about the Ex,,last week i had spoken to the Police,and i was scared that he would never leave me alone,and was very angry that i had to stop going to church, which i had been going to for 15yrs,and not go to Mikes house again,now the Peace,which really does Pass all understanding!I examined the Judgement the Lord gave me in the Appeal i made to the Throne of Jutice and He said
' My Child Satan has asked to test you in this, the Test is ended now child, this Man will not bother you again.As before you have waited too long to ask for my help, I do not expect you to ever forget the bad done to you, but i know you have forgiven, and given many chances for change.I want you to live your life for me now, your loving Father'
The main thing that stood out to me was that it was a test from Satan, and it is ended so anything that happens after He said that is NOT allowed! ( and of course the Human side of me felt justified that i had forgiven!, but if i tell people that God told me that they may get out the Straight Jacket!!!)
I am still very curious about the Peace! why has it come now, could it be because i have given up trying to do something about the situation!...I cant see why...better not to try and understand the way Yahweh works!  yet another situation where the kitten dream comes to mind...

No comments: