Friday 29 June 2012

Peace..... and Puzzles?

today i am grateful for.....the precious gift of children,God has really blessed me there, and sometimes i feel guilty because i have five and some people cannot have any.
I STILL have the Peace!!!, and its more than that today, i have NO anger anymore the things that have been done to me, ( by the Ex), !!! i really cant understand why,i think maybe with my flawed mind that it could be that because it was a test from Satan, and the Lord told me the Judgement was over, anything that happened after that was not allowed,and my choice to let it carry on!!!...
And maybe i was hanging on to my rights in the situation,( of  going to Mikes house) I have to accept that Mike made his decision, and did not choose me! and i was even wrong there because i was a little part of me that was pleased that Mike would not have meetings in his house,( a dream he  always had.)!..I am ashamed, it was not nice of me at all
.Could it be that Pat was right and i am not supposed to have fellowship with Mike at all?.....So many choices!...but the Peace is wonderful....Praise Him

No comments: