Wednesday 4 April 2012

False friends and the runs

There was no Ladies prayer meeting last night but instead had a social evening at 'B's house, was a bit worried about it, and started to feel myself getting the old familiar lump in my stomach,'B' is friends with the Ex, and thinks it is ROMANTIC  that he follows me around,!!!...'because he loves me'!!!..( the Stalking website says that the definition of stalking is that it is UNWANTED by one person....She does not know about the Rape.I only tell those i trust.
So the point i was trying to get to was that i was expecting the Ex would be there, 'accidently on purpose', she even texted me 30mins before to say to bring Ben, to a ladies social?.....seemed overly keen for me to come....!!!! anyway i started to feel my stomach was upset,'the runs' so that settled it anyway.So sad, this is the effect even the merest hint of him has on me....

No comments: