Friday 13 April 2012

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

Another day...what has happened to Steve's blog, says its been deleted, hope he is o.k.one minute its blue skies, next it black clouds,sometimes we can have all the Seasons in one day, here in the u.k.Feeling quite secure and happy, even though i have not been out of the house since Tuesday!!..and its Friday today! ...Having to repent of the bad feeling and thoughts i have been going through the past few days..its hard to do whats right,and the be the person God would want us to be, like Paul said, 'the good i would do i don't, and the bad i shouldn't i do' ( not an exact quote)!!!.I have started to pray in tongues when getting impatient, and when thinking wrong thoughts,it really helps to focus the mind, which is strange because i have no idea what i am saying!..
I spend far too much time ranting/ dwelling on the unjustness of my life and too little on the good i have in my life, I have a wonderful Saviour  and God who loves Me,the Perfect Father,have five healthy grown up children, and a grandson who is much healthier now!,have had my Prodigal Son returned to me!, and absolutely Amazingly my Previously Estranged Dad is back in my life! what have i really got to complain about, or that is unjust! Nothing!!! the Lord has blessed me abundantly, my CUP RUNNETH OVER!!and so next time i say with gritted teeth, 'children are a blessing from God' help me mean it Lord.!!..Praise You.

No comments: