Sunday 29 April 2012

African blessings

Went to wonderful meeting yesterday,a caribean meeting at a brother and sisters house from cameroon, i am always so blessed by African believers.Praise God,I went to Pray with the lady from church, 'S' and when we prayed i really felt the Presence of God, also yesterday when we ere praying,have not felt that for a long time, so i know is showing me i am on the right track. We are going to a meeting out in the country tonight just to see what it is like, i am not sure whether Mike should come yet will ask 'S' what she thinks later.I feel content now about the decision i have made not to go to the Church where my Ex goes now, i know i had to be there last week, because God wanted me to connect to 'S', i am feeling that is what He wants for me, (not just my decision)!!!.

No comments: