Wednesday 18 April 2012

The Enemies Victory

Wonderful prayer meeting last night,was three hours in the end!,it is so wonderful to have fellowship with other women, it is Biblical, older women to disciple younger women, and older men to disciple young men,God knows what he is doing, He made us, and always know the best for us.I have had to repent of my unforgiving attitude to my next door neighbours,which was completely wrong,frighteningly so !!..the Devil really had the Victory there..!! ,..maybe the dream the Lord gave me about the kittens was about that? These neighbours were the ' no need to freak out ' ones who play rock music late into the night!..not pleasant or considerate to others, but whatever they did it does not excuse my anger towards them,( i know the Bible says to be 'Angry but not Sin',, but i did sin!). in that i judged them as bad people because they had annoyed me!  OOPS, had to repent of that, also feel rather ashamed of the whole Ex situation,in what i wrote about it,seems un-christian and un-forgiving to me now,but i know that this is an on line Diary for me, and while i know its public, i can hopefully look back and learn from my past mistakes,i look back at my diary from 1969,when i was 11, and from later when i was 15,and find it fascinating,but have spent may years very embarrassed about the contents!...so maybe this will be the same.!!..it is interesting to see the Lords influence in my life, how He has led and changed me. Just like the Picture he gave me when i was first saved of an earthen ware pot, broken may many times glued back together, but changed into a new pot with NO old cracks in it! Praise Him!

No comments: