Friday 18 December 2015

Waiting for Willow

Well Ben has started on his new medicine, unwillingly as he says it is making him tired, i have tried to explain that he is no more tired than he was before, staying up all night and sleeping all day do that to you!! Its my dads funeral next week..I am going to the doctor tomorrow , i have a few minor health worries. nothing worth worrying about! Tashie's house is nearly built,my son in law Andy is putting the roof on now its her birthday 30th on the 29th.
My new Grand-daughter Willow is due on new years day, poor Daisy is suffering, but not for much longer! So life is good, and i am not going to let the Enemy an his servants ruin my life! We had a wonderful meeting at Brian and Helen's this week,Max is doing well, Ellie is walking, and the poor thing has no idea what is going to hit her when her little sister is born!My Life is so good not through any thing i have one, but because i have a Wonderful Saviour, who has never stopped loving me, and forgiving me for all the bad stuff i have done

No comments: