Saturday 19 December 2015

A friendly face?

Ben hasn't been sleeping well for about six weeks now,so we haven't really been able to get out much but on Wednesday he did get up early because i promised to take him to town!, we had nice time,and i just popped into a shop where i had ordered something a few weeks before,i had forgotten my receipt,but the girl who was serving remembered me, she said i had a friendly face...which was a nice thing to say! and i was quite pleased.
Just now i was trying to sleep,and was thinking about her and what she had said and it has made me realize just how much i have changed...years ago i would walk round and never smile(,o.k so maybe i wasn't happy).I was just a lonely divorced Mum,who felt unable to trust anyone..
I had not come back to Him and was trying to run my life myself and making a real mess of that!!!...Sometimes i listen to the Enemies whispers,and tend of think about the bad stuff, and because i talk a lot on here about Violent Relationships,Rape and the less savoury things of Human nature, i feel as if i am always a 'depressing person' to be around, but the enemy has been proved wrong AGAIN!!
My nature has been changed by God,i know he has done this for me,because i am happy inside now,and years ago i may have been happy to have my children,but i was not happy as a person, and never could have been until i met the Lord and His un-conditional love.

No comments: