Thursday 22 January 2015

Fickle

I was accused being Fickle by Brian on monday night!!, i was going to the Main meeting of the c.m.a,and Mike had forgoten about it so having waited outside His house i didnt want to travel the thirty miles or so on my own so i rang Brian and explained and asked him if i could get a lift with him and Helen, when i started driving over there i saw Mike on his way Back, so rang Bri and said i would be going with Mike, Brian said "oh you are fickle!! first you are going with me and then with Mike" , i said "i'm shocked Brian you are a married man" he laughed a lot and he pretended to be annoyed!!,AND told everyone at the meeting that he had been stood up! It all seems very silly now but he told me he had had the same type of jokes with some old ladies at the church the same day, it had made him feel very happy!! So why am i relating such a small thing here, because later Helen told me they had been under attack from the Enemy,because of their children,so have i!!..,so it was so good to be able to make him laugh! i am not ready to talk about my "attck" yet,but will with time.Praise God for His patience with me a filthy rotten sinner.

No comments: