Monday 12 January 2015

Let downs,and the "Machine Gun Preacher"

Feeling badly let down at the moment by an old friend, Andre,am trying not to fall into the enemies trap of anger and unforgiveness though...feeling discouraged all round at the moment,Andre said "you are not forgotten" then forgot to tell me and Mike he wasn't coming up as planned yesterday!!!..and has forgotten to pay me back the money i lent him too...Sad..humiliating too, but of course that is the Enemies plan, so i am going to stay cheerful today!!..
So the things i am thankful for this week, and the past month?, Tashie has had a good report from the hospital about her Eyes, so is able to start planning for her next driving test,Nathan is happy with Kelly, they have been living together for two months now!..and hopefully will get married one day,Joe is back here hopefully to stay,Zannie is happy and So is Max,and that just leaves Ben...what can i say, he never seems happy,usually quite Angry, but i know he is happy in his life, he does what he wants, gets almost everything he wants, (D.V.D's)Youth club!!,so my life is really good,i want my sons and daughters, AND GRANDCHILDREN! to get born again,and the people they love in their lives too of course,i ask the Lord every night, and its all in His time!!
So a friend letting me down is small in comparison to the Good the Lord has given me in my life!! Mike let me down, when he chose Howard over me, but now he calls ME his prayer partner!!, and Howard is hardly in his life anymore, and of course i have so many good friends in the C.M.A! and i know the Lord has me where I am and its His plan for me! I watched to story of the "Machine Gun Preacher" on t.v yesterday,we went to see him speak last year,it puts his story into context better!!

No comments: