Monday 5 January 2015

Tashies Birthday.

I missed Biker church for the first time in 22 months yesterday,becasue it was Tashies birthday meal, which was very nice, she is 29 now, it was really nice to get together with almost all the family, (except Joe because he has fallen out with both his sisters husbands/boyfriends on facebook...) We had a nice Christmas, i was expecting to go to Mikes but he changed his mind and said he wanted to be miserable on his own!!!,so Darren came to my house, and Joe and daisy and the Baby too!I have started to get the house sorted out a bit more, have done some more on my Painting of a snow scene, and done some more on Ellie's Patchwork quilt, i have had Max for two mornings in the holiday,had a chest infection.So a lot has been going on, and yet not much too...everything is back to normal..shops are back to normal opening hours.I have been having groceries delivered for a while now, with Ben not getting up until late, that has gone back to more or less normal now, hes getting up at one thirty p.m, instead of four -5 p.m!!...So life is as boring and "crap" as always,( name of blog,) but of course my Life really is not Crap at all, i have my Wonderful Saviour in my life, five healthy Children, and two healthy Grandchildren, i am in contact with my Dad, after 25 years of Estrangment, and now have a better relationship with him than i have had in my whole life!! so life is good good good! Praise God! I wish i could change the name of my blog..but its been SIX years, i don't get many people reading it, but that does not really matter to me,as it really is just a diary for me,its open for anyone to read and when i am dead and gone it will just fade in to the Ether....

No comments: