Thursday 15 January 2015

Topol

I am feeling like Topol in "the fiddler on the roof",who in one of the songs is having a conversation with God,it could be the one called "if i were a rich man" where he says would it be against some Vast eternal plan if God had made him a rich man! My Dear sister in the Lord Terry Loving said that the whole thing of me having to leave yet another church a few years by the stalking ex Howard, was all part of Gods plan to bring me into the work I now do for Him in the Christian Motorcyclist Asociation, which was very hard to believe when she said it! but i have been reading back to the begining of this blog in 2009, and it really does seem like she is right! Thank you Terry for your wisdom, and God for putting us in touch! So how do i feel like Topol?, well of course if God was stopping me going to that church for a reason, surely when i went to the Police and they did nothing,it means that God was in control then, and what i want to believe that they are unwilling to help is untrue..I of course was sending a silent prayer would "it have ruined some vast eternal plan if he had actually been arrested for stalking and raping me"?..sighs, well would it Lord? Today it seems that so many Men, violent rapists are never punished, and if i didnt know God that reality would be overwhelming, but it said in my Bible reading earlier that " everything that is done in secret will be shown" so they will get justice one day, and very un-christian like of me i know but those who claim to be born again like Howard,who ARE NOT, will pay the ultimate price, very satisfying , and un-forgiving i know..

No comments: