Saturday 1 June 2013

Bringing Captive every thought

Today I am grateful to God because He is Sovereign, over our Lives and Sovereign over the World, its been an interesting week, the Biker church was inspiring as usual, led by our 'Twig', the of shoot of a Branch!, maybe we will grow to branch one day! Its up to the Lord.
My Blind friend Andre came up for a few days too,it was such a blessing to see Him, and we have spent a long time talking since then, its good to be back in full fellowship with Him,some minor problems,(Scammer trying to mess with Andre's romantic feelings, "you can give me what my husband cant"), which the Enemy meant for bad God has turned around for good, in fact i am very grateful for the 'problems'! thank you Lord! Praise Him!
Its usual for the Enemy to have a 'go' at us after the blessings we have at Biker church,the first time Sandra and I were under attack for a whole week!...God is so good to us, Hallelujah.
I have been sharing with Andre some of the lessons God has taught me recently,about bringing Captive every thought, where we could be driven to Judge others,being Angry in itself is not Sin, but it can lead us into Sin.

No comments: