Friday 21 June 2013

many are the afflictions

Today i am grateful to God for the many blessings He gives us,i was thinking of using my t.v control to be able to skip through the unpleasant adverts,( i hate all t.v averts)!!.. its a shame we cant skip through the unpleasant times in our lives the same way!...We have to endure the unpleasantness,it says somewhere in Gods word, the Bible, that 'many are the afflictions of the righteous'( although i don't feel particularly 'righteous') I suppose its saying that we should not expect to not have the unpleasant stuff,but  we never have to endure it alone, God is always with us!.I did my Testimony at the local christian motorcyclist meeting, and i said how the Lord had taken me through every instance of Abuse through my life and showed me He was there, I was not alone, like the  Father of lies wants to make us think.
There has been some controversy in the Press recently, saying how much o women contribute to Rape, Domestic Violence, some of the Opinions were from women .One side, the extreme feminists want to demonise all men, and never hold women accountable,just the reverse in fact of the attitude that men are just irresponsible boys who are incapable of controlling their Urges! So what is the truth, do women need to take responsibility for their own safety? Is it true that Women feel like a 'prey animal 'all the time,and men are the Predators?I read an Article by a very pretty woman who described her day travelling to and from work, men were trying various methods to engage with her, if she ignored them she was met with verbal aggression, even in public places,not all men,just the controlling ones with the big egos!!..

No comments: