Friday 7 June 2013

I DEPEND ON HIM

Today i am Grateful to God, because' He never leaves me or forsakes Me'!!. I have been reading my Diary, because Helen and Brian who run the Local branch of the C.M.A,( christian motorcycle association), have asked me to give my testimony at the next meeting,i have always rather Arrogantly thought that although i went to Church then, i was not really born-again, as are a lot of people who attend Church here in England. The Church of England does not say we have to be born-again to be saved,but my diary tells a very different story, when i was 15 i was really committed to God, but 'boys' got in the way, and i did not fully commit my life back to Him until i was 35,i know now that He did not leave me,but when i was bringing up my five children on my own, without any help from anyone, i really did feel alone,The Bible says He will never Leave us or forsake us', and one very Painful night He took me through every Instance of Abuse i could remember and said 'you were that frightened child,and woman,who had to depend on a father who beat you,and a Husband who beat and Raped you,but YOU WERE NEVER ALONE,I WAS ALWAYS THERE.'.Thank you Jesus.

No comments: