Sunday 26 May 2013

'Got our backs'

Today i am grateful to God, because Mike is back to his usual self!! Praise God! And Pete our old friend has been in touch, and wants to come to the next Biker church with us! I have been without T.V last night,only until later today but i got on with doing other stuff,which really does show me that i watch too much t.v,its just another excuse not to do the things i should! My Old friend Sue has been coming to clean for me, which has encouraged me too! So not very interesting news,this is probably why i don't blog every day!!! but it is good news about Mike,its going to be strange for me to be involved with a group of Christians,and be under someones authority, but i know that God has done this, so i trust Him to have me in the right place, and have my back, both Mike and i have not really had a church to call home, its almost as if the Lord has planned this!...Did He plan that Mike would get offended at his last Church and leave? Did He plan that my Ex would start to go to the church i have been to for 15yrs? No, but He knows Men's hearts and knows the outcome of every offence, and turns it round for our good" Praise Him!!

No comments: