Thursday 30 August 2012

The Pearl of great Price

Today i am grateful to God for,the gift of family, children, and grandchild, we were all set to go to a Pirate Party yesterday,and just as we were getting ready to go Max got upset and we did not go, he had been looking forward to it, for days,maybe he is worried about starting school next week....Very strange...my elderly Yorkshire terrier, 17half years, has been causing me lack of sleep recently, she seems to get lonely on her own at night, comes upstairs, then cant settle,so eventually i sleep downstairs,not much of a sacrifice for me.
I bumped into on off the Ladies from the church i was saved into on Tuesday,she is going to talk to the Pastor, leader, is probably a better word,her daughter and husband have left the church too, she says its the control and manipulation is terrible, and that there are so many hurt people put there, pretty much what Marion said,she was actually carried out of there by four guys,for daring to challenge the control,and eventually killed herself, i was very hurt when i came out too,mainly because He kept forcing me to go back to my Violent husband,despite my kids begging me not too.( He actually said that God would not let the Ex Hit me......wish it was true..)
I remember being there with him when he took a phone call from her, she was telling tales on her own son-in-law,the leader said,' well if he's doing ........hes not playing on the tape.)! selling out your own children!!......maybe i did the same by ignoring there begging).....Once when she had started at a large church i had left to go to, i went to speak to her , all excited, she cut me dead!!...I hope she was not implying that  i am one of the ones whose life has been blighted by it,it hasn't,Unlike most or even all of the ones who have left, i was actually saved into the church, so whatever happened later i owe him my life,he has given me the greatest gift anyone has ever given me, how can i be unforgiving for that!!! but of course it was not him who really gave me that Pearl of great price, Glory to God, or him who died for me!!

No comments: