Thursday 2 August 2012

Phones and scammers

Today i am grateful to God for my children, every one,i went to a Prayer for Israel meeting in a town about 16 miles away yesterday, i had turned my phone off, the person leading it said we are finished,so i turned it on, and some others started praying again, Mike and Elizabeth1 and my phone rang!! very embarrassing...i went outside to speak, and after a few minutes Mike came out and jumped into his car without a word to me and drove away,!!!..
Sandra said that Elizabeth spoke to them both and said that there needs to be reconciliation between them,Mike said 'we will have to discuss that'.So i was glad that i wasn't there, as i  have no problem with him, but i know he does with Me,he is offended, probably a bit mean of me to call him a 'mug' though!!!.., (he had given a scam artist a lot of money, who was  also accepting large amount so of money from  other Pensioners, i cant respect anyone who does that).And although we have been friends for 15 years he wont take any loving advice, although he always tells me what to do!!...I suppose its men's ego....the scammer has left for six weeks,and now Mike is left with no fellowship, his choice...

No comments: