Saturday 11 August 2012

Good fellowship and Drums

Today i am grateful to God for good fellowship, and for the people He has put in my life who care about me, and are true friends,and i am really glad to say that tommorrow it will be SIX weeks since i've seen the Ex! yay!!..still got the peace too, when i think of him!!!Praise God. I have been really bad about praying in tounges, i totally forgot about it for two days, and was not reading the Bible either, very bad of me, and i dont really know why! So to be able to have good fellowship, and some prayer and praise was wonderful.a lot has gone on this week none of it interesting enough to put on here,( and here is me assuming that ANY of this is interesting to anyone)! I was hoping to be able to go to the caravan today, but Ben did not get to sleep until about 4.am because the next door neighbours were letting their baby scream in the early hours, as before they have no consideration for anyone else, the same ones who were playing drums til 1a.m.I should be Praying more for them!

No comments: