Friday 10 August 2012

God willing

Today i am grateful for,the redemption we have through His blood, the forgiveness of sins,very important to me,as i do wrong things every day, to those who don't believe they would not be major sins, but to God there are no degree of sin,all sin is equal in His eyes!...if i think bad thoughts about someone, the Un-believer would say, ' yes but , that person did you a great wrong its natural to think bad things about them' NO!.....i want God to forgive me, so i must forgive others....hard ,very hard....and completely impossible in my strength, only with His help. 'forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us'
My Oldest Yorkshire terrier,Star has been causing me a few worries this week,on Tuesday i almost made an appointment to have her Euthanized,today she is back to her usual self!!..there is no cure for old age she is 17yrs and 5 months old!!!, but i guess she will hang on til October, which seems to be the month all my Yorkie die...
I managed to get to the Gym on Wednesday, and Thursday this week, and hope to go tonight too, hope to lose weight, for my healths sake, and to be around for as long as possible to look after Ben..Have been careful about what i am eating. so i really  hope to see some results soon, God willing!
I am trying to always make sure i say about any plans i have, that its only if God is willing that they come to pass! I know He is in control of my life and it belongs to Him, so i have to give Him the Glory in every area!

No comments: