Sunday 14 March 2021

My BRILLIANT writing, I wish it was!

Wow! How much do i wish it was mine? a lot but i must give the GLORY TO THE One it was!...God has blessed me with some abilities... degree level English, and 11 year old maths ability! But they were given to me, i hope to further His Kingdom,by hopefully showing that with His help we can get over anything... Yes i was Raped, beaten,lied about,and was brought as low as any Human ever was, but i have bounced back,because of Him...A psychiatric doctor i once spoke to was amazed that i could even function without Medicine after i told him about a few of the things i have had which happened to me...i am not a Survivor, God has made me Victorius over those things, which were done by pathetic humans like me after all!...i am able to go to Joes Dad and ask him for help with our Son,because miraculously i have NO PROBLEM with him...i was angry, for years,of course he doesnt deserve to be forgiven, no one does, i certainly dont! God is GOOD, all the time, if anyone ever reads this, please turn to Jesus, He can change you, your past, and give you a wonderful future, a wonderful life, He has done it for me, and i am nothing special...

No comments: