Sunday 7 March 2021

Darren.

God bless him, and i know he is being blessed where he is now, he is not in any pain,there is no Aspergers,he is in a perfect place , there are no unkind people staring at him because he is fat, he is not Fat anymore, i miss him, i still cry every time i think of him, he was my friend, he annoyed me, infuriated me, and spent long periods not wanting to answer the phone to me! Which was what infuriated me...and hurt my feelings a lot! I Felt i deserved better treatment as his friend! But who am i to demand anything from anyone?..in a lot of ways Darren was much more loyal to me than my own flesh and blood....actually treated me better most of the time....he is gone, but i will see him again, hes having a great time,who am i to want to take him away from his Saviour,and bring him back to this world, but most of all i am blessed to have known him. Thank you Lord for Darrens life, and the small part of it that i was able to share in.Praise you Lord, Amen

No comments: