Sunday 14 March 2021

Crazier...

Oh dear...i dont know whats the matter with me! I gone from hiding in my messy house to cleaning....i actually cleaned a Window today and other stuff!..the husky likeS to sit on the Window sill and watch outside, we live by a fairly busy road,and there are lots of dogs going past! I have shared on facebook twice already today....and i invited my Daughter around for mothers day gift giving and the house was a mess...but better than it was before! Its God, when i turned to him, he has made me a bit braver...one thing as abuse Victims that we are told is that we cant have our own opinions,Howard had said to someone that when i had got up petition to stop double yellow lines being put outside, that it was " going to my head having a car"not that i was trying to make it safe for my children.... Obviously i didnt have a right to Have a Voice...he once said he didnt need to listen to me because he always knew what i was going to say...dehumanising.i sort of hope he hasnt lost his Voice where he is at this minute in the Hospice...although it would be Just... In the Movie the "Kings Speech" the Kings shouts "i have a voice", "Of course you do "says Lionel Loague....the speech therapist I am not a King, or even a Queen!(who knows these days) but i am the Daughter of the King of Kings,and Lord of Lords... AND I HAVE A VOICE! and whether anyone likes it or not, they will be hearing it!

No comments: