Saturday 17 September 2016

Harvest moon

I have been reading the posts from the last few weeks,it seems like i have been totally consumed by the problems with my so called "friends" and their involvement with Howard,it seems to have taken up a load of my time!!, but in fact just because i have just talked about that for a few weeks, plenty of other stuff has been going on in my life! There has been a change in Ben,he is friendlier,actually smiles, and has been talking to other people...which is a big thing for him,he actually came up to someone i was talking to yesterday and said "Hi i am Ben"..he has NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!its so strange, i am not used to it!!
It was a full moon last night,i was expecting not to get any sleep but i did! i also had a argument with an internet provider who was supposed to give me a new phone number, and didn't! there were no apologies for making a mistake, just an insistence that i ring back in a week and ask for it again,i kept insisting they give me the number, without having to do their job myself...it really is not like me to argue, it is such a pointless waste of time, i would love the time back that i have spent in pointless argument!!, (mostly with people who did not have my best interests at heart)...who were trying to manipulate and control me,trying to make someone see the unfairness of their arguments is fruitless, because they are selfish human beings who don't care about anyone else's welfare just wanting their own way!!..So now i just state my case and then do what i want anyway! i am 58 years old, i don't have to ask anyone's permission anymore!!
My health has been so much better recently, i have managed to do my bible reading every day,and as always Darren and i have been talking about the Lord, and the Bible,its such a shame that the only person who really knows what is going on with me is so invisible to Howard! I am sure God wants it that way!!
I do feel a bit sorry about not having Mike and Sandra in my life anymore, but it was their choice! i care about both of them, they are lonely old people,and i liked being there for them,to talk to and going to Christian biker events with them,being able to bless them like that, but the Evil one was allowed in,by them, and i really feel they have lost a lot more than me,the enemy is an evil foe,i will not engage with him, with the Lords help!
The friends the Lord has brought into my life are really wonderful people, through the Biker Church, i feel i really have found the 'calling' in my life, it is so good to know i am walking in the Lords will for me!!

No comments: