Tuesday 30 August 2016

Friends?

I have decided to write this post, which i may never publish...because sometimes i allow myself to get worked up about things that might happen,and they don't,there is a small possibility that today someone i know may invite Howard to a social event...where i will be,and it may be my fault because although i have told them about his violence and stalking towards me, i felt the Lord did not want certain people(Mike)to know about the solicitors advice if he approaches me...(that i should call the Police).. so i am just waiting to see what will happen.. i do have a sinking feeling though that i am going to see who my real friends are... i know i would NEVER STAY FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE WHO HAD RAPED AND BEATEN another person, let alone someone i am supposed to care about.!!
I am thinking about some ways this might go,usually i would stay away from where he may be,its ingrained in me to avoid conflict and just hide away from him, but remain furious at my "friends" for allowing this situation to occur,fade them out as much as i can,and get some better friends,(i have started to go to a new church,and have been slightly concerned he would appear there....just as he has at the last two churches i have been to).
(Of course this could be the thing that the Lord has allowed to happen, to end old friendships,so i can carry on without being held back by un-worthy friends?!!
As i have written on here before (on this blog),obsession is scary,do i let my friends be manipulated?, do i say you either choose him or me? I am not entering into the fight, its one sided,they can do exactly what they want and i wont get involved! Will i be forced to go to the Police?..I am not running away anymore! So this is out of my hands, its their choice...watch this page!!
UPDATE:
I have since found out that the very NEXT DAY Howard was there, went out to play darts with Mike and Eddie.SO MY BAD FEELING WAS RIGHT.I don't know why I have these,i know it happens with other things too,very often lately,almost every day!

No comments: