Wednesday 10 August 2016

An empty insecure shell.

I haven't really got time to post anything on here today, but I feel I should come on here, strange!! as usual I don't feel I have anything to share but the Lord always gives me something as long as I am obedient! I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself in the last few weeks, even doubting my sanity sometimes, and been quite anxious, and I am hesitating to share this, but as the enemy has done this he already knows anyway!!but instead of wondering why I have felt so insecure and uncertain, not sleeping and getting annoyed about silly things, which were easily sorted out by just speaking to the person involved, i have been giving the victory to the Enemy, instead of to the LORD!!
My mental and physical state recently has just shown me how much of my Identity is in Him, I am just an empty, insecure shell without reading my Bible every day, I am not good at praying, so I Must ask God, the Holy Spirit to help me with that, but I do know that when I bother to read the Bible, it blesses me every time.
I have been blessed by it today, by reading the things that Paul went through, beatings, shipwrecks, in the sea for a day and a half, and countless other stuff, it makes me ashamed to even feel sorry for myself!

No comments: