Friday 26 August 2016

Joanna's fund raising

So i am back home after we had a few days at the caravan,an i had a cold too which has caused me to have asthma,i felt better as soon as i was home, well that night anyway,the neighbours where outside until about 2.am and i woke in a panic at 1.30 a.m smelling smoke and ran down stairs to find out what it was, i am not sure if the smoke alarms are working! just to find out they had a fire next door, one of those fire pit things!
I was doing really well with my Bible reading and was feeling closer to God, but that went out of the window a bit when i was away,I was shocked when i got out of bed on Friday night after the false alarm that i wasn't breathless after going upstairs!.I came back on Friday so i could take Tash and Daisy and the girls to Brian and Helen's daughters event to raise money for motor neuron disease, but i didn't make it, Daisy hadn't slept for a few nights,so we didn't go, i wasn't really up to going either

No comments: