Saturday 13 August 2016

Small talk

Well no one has read the last post!! its been there a few days,i still cant read it, its far too personal so i don't know why i was supposed to put it on here... i have been trying harder to read the bible the last few days and i do feel better!i went to the Gospel choir on Wednesday and although i didn't sing because they were doing a concert, and i had to be at the dentist before the end, it was still nice to go and hear their wonderful singing,they did a wonderful Version of i "don't know how to love him," from, and "you'll never walk alone", it was really inspiring.i had a lovely meal at my favourite Italian Restuarant,but what stood out to me most was when was trying to rush away that two women a bit younger than me shared some personal stuff in their life, and later i really felt that the Lord had wanted them to me to be there for these two ladies,one shared about how she never had been able to have children, and had been born again but had drifted away,so i encouraged her to go back to fellowship,and the other was working in a shop where she was under pressure as she was the only one working,she was dealing with a customer who would take a while to help , so i said i would return later, and when i did i said 'its a lot less busy now',just small talk really, but when i left she said goodbye,in a way as if she had really been touched by me just taking to her....i have noticed this before that people really open up to me,and can sometimes tell me some very personal stuff, i DON'T think it is my wonderful personality, or anything i have done AT ALL! but i think it must be the Lord in me! even that seems to me as i read it back really prideful!! oh dear....but the main thing i was trying very badly to express is that i felt that i was in the right place at the right time...

No comments: