Sunday 24 July 2016

Obsession

I saw the end of a documentary about the British film director, that Vile human being, Alfred Hitchcock,who made some films in the 1960's,i don't really like his films,there is already enough true stories about women being killed without made up films!( Why anyone would actually watch a woman being murdered and enjoy it it beyond me?... unless of course they are Abusive Criminals and we all know that that is enjoyable to them!!, they pursue this life choice EVERY DAY, in fact dedicate their life to it!!).. abuse is nothing to joke about of course,but its o.k to laugh at Abusers!! in fact the more we do the better, perhaps not a very Christ like thing to do though!!
Stalking and Obsession is not a nice thing to joke about either, not to those being Obsessed about, but i can as I was once subject to this, i refuse to be called a VICTIM of!( because it make us look like a weaker more vulnerable "mark", and takes away from the criminals who do this Crime.).
Men who do this are controlling, and if a woman dares not to be controlled, as Tippi Hedron did, they will do the best they can to Re-assert control, Hitchcock told Hedron he would ruin her career, and he did succeed for a while, he wouldn't let her out of her contract to do other films, for the few years left on her contract, because she would not sleep with him.
I was stalked by an Ex husband Howard,who systematically set about trying to invade every area in my life, Church, Family,and for a while the whole unfairness of the situation did drive me to into hiding.But i know the Lord has other plans for my life, and Howard is a very small blot on the landscape for me!!, a mere insect buzzing for a few seconds, and just as fast forgotten!
I am a worthless Sinner but God has given me the strength to Live my life For Him,and i can never stop being grateful to Him for that.

No comments: