Monday 12 October 2015

Witches and Patterns.

An old lady was peering into my house yesterday,she had long grey hair,wore long dress with full length coat, and would have fitted very well into a child's fairy tale as a Witch!!, i asked her in a friendly manner what she was doing,(Darren was going out of the front door and she was across the road taking photos of my house)...she told me that as a child she had been born and brought up in the house,she had been born in the 1940's,and we had a nice chat...just a friendly old lady..but the whole thing was unsettling,it was as though she had been reading from a script,and i found out that i had given her information about me..,she said she had grown up in the same bedroom i now sleep in etc..Sounds silly when i read this back because i cant put my finger on what was bothering me about it and i don't want to be like my friend Pat who saw the Enemy under every rock, and really thought she was such a threat to the Enemy!! that she was constantly aware of people as the enemy servants, maybe i could believe her if she was bringing thousands to the Lord, i think she would have been a threat to the Enemy's plans then!! but i guess we all have our little delusions, i am sure I do too!!
I have been thinking about an interesting pattern that i have seen in Abusers behaviour,i was thinking about when Howard lived here and it was his cousins wedding,and later his Mums 80th birthday party, and how he had created arguments so i didn't go.. Jon did the same!!, when his cousins in Wales were having a party,and another time his parents 30th wedding anniversary, i didn't go to either! (he didn't get away with it completely though because purely to wind him up, i lied and said i had worked out a route by train that would enable me to get there for the Party...he was not happy! and didn't go himself in the end!)
Obviously this was before i came back to the Lord,and yes lying is wrong, and it was really unlike me to wind anyone up, but it was fun.!!So its back to the age old question!! WHY DOES HE DO THAT!!... when i was younger i thought they didn't want me there so that they could be with other women, now,with what has happened to Joe and Daisy, i am beginning to think its because their extended family has been told what a terrible person me and Daisy were, and of course anyone who talked to us would see that we were perfectly normal people! and start to wonder about their family members!!

No comments: