Friday 9 October 2015

Tyres,Castles,and not asking for Protection...

I was finally able to come home on Wednesday, but was hoping to be back on Monday, had to get the tyre's done on the caravan and on the Car!!...Joe and Daisy fell out on Thursday night so we came home and i stayed home for two nights then went back on Saturday,so was at the caravan for four night in one go! Its a lovely place, Criccieth in west Wales, it has a medieval Castle, which is not unusual in this area,the house i live in is over a hundred years old! and that's quite young compared with some of the buildings where i live!The church i go to do the Gospel singing is Anglo Saxon, which i think is before Medieval(1500's) times...it must seem strange to people who live in newer countries where there are buildings not even as old as my house!!I have to get a better caravan,i was asked by the site owner to "upgrade", so its got me thinking of some different ideas, my ideal would be a small cottage with some land, but i may just have to have a caravan on a field, which i would like to buy, when i had the money from my mum, i didn't really want anything else apart from central heating and a Jeep, but of course now that there is not much money left,i have found something i DO WANT!! typical!!..i don't even know if the Councils in wales would allow me to just have a caravan on a field as i would need mains water, electricity, and drains...its just a pipe dream!! a fantasy!!I feel a bit funny putting it on here but i think the Enemy knows most of what goes on with us.... a few days when we were in the Caravan i forgot to Pray at night time for my children's protection, and of course the enemy didn't miss his chance!!, Daisy saw something in Ellie's room, and Ellie kept waking up when she was alone in her room,they said" as if something was waking her up". I know because of the whole Jon situation that a lot of curses will be coming our way, so that was a shocking lack of forgetful-ness on my part, but God is good ALL the time! Hallelujah! Praise Him

No comments: