Friday 2 May 2014

two people.

Two people have got mmy attention over the last few. Just two very ordinary people, one was a guy at the bike show a man with a white handkerchief cap type hat with what looked like a red cross on it and woman who was working at Macdonalds today.why did they stand out to me?, i don't know if God trying to show me something through them,the woman struck me because she was singing quietly to herself, which is something people hardly ever do in England,i tried to catch her attention, but she was in a world of her own,quite strange...It was a busy place,really noisy,and she was just clearing out a bin...and singing....I know these type of jobs can be quite demeaning.. ,she didnt want to engage with me, i was rude really and kept looking at her even though she made no effort to engage wwith me!,people do usually look at you at least but not her!!,My son Nathan worked in one, and was basically treated like dirt by some of the customers....the man,he endeared himself to me by taking a biker bible,and yet i gave out quite a few and can't remember any one else I gave one to...why him, as usual he started opening up to me!...people do with me... Is it because I am quiet? I don't know......

No comments: