Monday 12 May 2014

Coronation Street,

I am feeling lot better!, after having a few nights of good sleep, for about two months i have not been sleeping as well as i ususally do!I dont know if it is the enemy trying to "get to" me, but if it was he has really done me a favour! it has meant i have been praying more, more Bible study, and repenting of anything i may have done, i have just found a quote in an old diary that says" Tibetans believe Enemies are our greatest teachers" !! strange, indeed!!..the Bible says resist the enemy and He will flee from you, i am sure there are some really good believers out there that the enemy does not bother with,i think somewhere in the Bible it says that,cant remember where though, something along the lines of " if a mans ways please God,even His enemies are at peace with Him"....I am definitely NOT there yet!!!.We went on a tour of "Coronation Street", a very famous t.v.programme here in u.k,i was quite good, Ben my autistic son is very keen on the programme,and he seemed to enjoy himself...I dont really want to talk about this but a few weeks ago my Ex -husband Howard "accidently -on -purpose" was at Mikes house,we had been out for lunch and i had left my car outside, the same one i have had for 12 years, so he knew i was going to come back at least to get it...Mike had delibrately NOT invited him that day,and yet he felt quite able to turn up, because he has been decorating Mikes house, and wanted to drop some stuff off, said Mike,when i asked him about it.Seeing my car he should have left, or dumped the stuff, round the back, but no, he stayed until Mikes friend Nicky who has a key turned up...all very annoying,but i have told the Solicitor, and am keeping a log.Make no mistake, if he ever attempts to talk to me i will go straight to the Police, i have a dictaphone and a camera with me at all times, so will have evidence.Just a minor hic-cup!..water off a ducks back!

No comments: