Friday 2 May 2014

strange days indeed

I am not sure how this will work I am typing this on my tablet and I have never done it this way!!,my laptop is not working, and hasn't for about a week!I really just wanted to record a dream I had last night, it disturbed me a lot,,it was so vivid that I got up a and checked there were still cars passing by outside!the dream in itself may not sound scary,it was just that the roads around this house changed back to how they would have seen centuries ago, rough and really narrow. I came back in confusion up the hill to my house,which is only a hundred years old, and someone, a young man I was very familiar with, was preparing to go and check on an elderly relative. It was strange also because I don't dream about this house much at all which is odd because I have lived here longer than any Other house in my life.... I was me,and the young man was outside the houses. I know I was upset about the stalker ex Howard showing his ugly head,at mikes,Sunday and Mike rang just as I was going out yesterday wanting come round to pick up something,saying" we..." Plural..argh!!! i was worried thinking it was Howard, i hope he would have enough sense not to do that, so obviously I am worried about my home being invaded!!.. I was confused about the changes outside in the dream, but content in myself.

No comments: