Wednesday 26 February 2014

DO Abusers have a conscience?

I have been reading Terry Lovings wonderful blog today 'spiritual side of domestic violence' a Man called Brent who used to be an Abuser had read the blog and felt it was very condeming about men,and said that so 'many men felt really bad about beating and abusing,'I am so glad that he has changed, and He said himself that He has only Done this through Jesus, and TRUE sorrow for his Sin, we are all sinners every one says the Bible, and if it wasn't for the conviction of the Holy Spirit, God, we would all be going to Hell, The un-saved world says that certain Sin,Child sex abusers,Peadophiles,are unforgivable.We know that there are no degrees of Sin,its all the Same In the Lord God's eyes. What really made me think in Brent's reply though, ( I think it might have been on Terry's Post of 'do abusers have a conscience') was that he was talking about the fact that Terry was wrong to say they don't have a conscience,i agree with her,how can a person who hurts a person they say they love have any guilt? In my experience violent Men feel totally justified in their violence, to get what they want, in the book 'why does he do that' the common conclusion is that they do it BECAUSE THEY CAN, and it works for them!..the cleverest abusers even get the victims to believe its their own fault they are beaten!! they 'asked for it'...I have been told this many times! i also believed the lie that they had 'no control over it'...they do!. they bring it out when it suits them, when it is useful for them! I so hope Brent is genuine,but his attitude to the site gives me severe doubts... I have to just re-iterate here that their guilt does not absovle me from From forgiveness, i CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE FORGIVEN every punch, kick, even the vile words used to break my Spirit. (I remember Jon's words 'I cant wait until my boys are grown up and they can see what a BITCH YOU ARE' screaming pitch at the end...They are grown up now, and have experienced for themselves his true nature ,neither of them want to be around HIM,...so sad, i would have found that hilariously funny at one time, but now i just feel sad that the Boys have lost out on a Dad,Joe even told me that Mark, my first husband was a better Dad to them, than their own....)But to him even that would be my fault,God Himself knows i have not turned them against Him, His actions did that!..so sad.He would say he loves his Boys more than anything in the world, and yet treats them badly, proves my point really!!.. I know the Bully, (my Sister) in my family, the 'Wicked witch' of the East, as my Dad and i call her,has no conscience, and feels totally justified to ban Ben from family events just because he is Autistic,(and SHE calls herself a 'disability rights activist'!) to the point where my Mum cannot be buried where she wanted to be,because i 'have to say sorry to her first'!! sorry for what i wonder? Not allowing myself to be ordered around?...by a sister 8 years younger than me!..She is a very Hypocritical person,just like Jon and Howard,all controllers are,we are punished for having our OWN opinions,because of course we should only have their opinion on everything!! and we are punished for having the free Will to Exercise that...sad sad people...Yet again like the old Bob Dylan song,'lonely old men with broken teeth lonely without love'I think and pray the saints that actually put up with these people should get free before their Spirits are broken too.I am praying for them!

No comments: