Friday 21 February 2014

Lies,vomiting, and His Lessons.

Its half term,Max (my Grandson) has been staying with me,he said to me 'you dont listen',his speech is not very clear sometimes,and i did have Ben talking to me at the same time! I hope i am a good listener!, i thought i was, because i am a quiet person people do confide in me,a lot, more than i want to hear sometimes!! I went to the Biker Church near Warrington on the 2nd of February,and i wasn't going to ask Mike,i felt still annoyed with Him,but a situation came about when i saw him and he asked me outright when the next Meeting was!!, and un-usually for me,i couldn't think of a way to get out of telling him without lying!! so i reluctantly told him it was the next day,Sandra was annoyed too, when i told her, (both of them are very talkative, and it can be VERY irritating when i am trying to concentrate... God knew what he was doing though, because on the way back i was ill, Vomiting, i could not have driven,we could have taken all night to get back if he hadn't been there!)..Its an Hour and Half journey, which took two and half to get back because of all the stops i had to make!!.. God had a lesson in it for me though!(He always does!)i felt He was trying to show me that i was humiliated by being ill in front of others,and thats how Mike feels when He is ill,the Male ego being what it is it must be very much harder for them, dont understand Male ego at all!

No comments: