Saturday 8 March 2014

Hyenas,or flying monkeys?...Or MORE BOMBASTIC BULLYING?

I have just been checking up on the internet on the 'bombastic bully', unfortunately a relative of mine,its all very discouraging, she hasn't changed!!,she is very 'big' on twitter,where no-one is allowed to disagree with her, if they even try to use the 'free speech' she would as a bleeding heart liberal say SHE believes in, she gets her pack of fellow bullies, to attack mercilessly...(the flying monkeys)...its all very discouraging,i have spent so long praying for her,(and sadly she has only come out as an Athiest since she failed to control me)!!.. What is most laughable to me of course is she SAYS she is AGAINST bullying!!!hypocrite!! I have commented on twitter as myself,and she has stopped anyone attacking me by telling them our genetic link,and of course saying because i am 'mentally disabled'(her words! or on the spectrum) and 'i should not be attacked", really frustrating...so i went on twitter with a false identity, and merely said "NICKY CLARK does not speak for me" just that!.., i then had her minions dissect ever word i had ever written, disparaging my use of language etc!!she re-posted my tweets for her pack of hyenas to rip apart!! hilarious!!!,but very bullying behaviour from a disability rights activist!!, in fact she is just a bored housewife with a laptop, she's never gone on marches! or put herself in any difficult situations...some activist!!!i am ashamed to say she is a vicious controlling person with a platform,and people who claim to 'know her',who don't...i do only too well...'one of the hyenas even said to me' as my false identity,"if you really know her you would not say that" Un-fortunately the Trouble is i DO know her,all her life,we grew up together,and i so wonder what made her this vicious person?.., who 'cares so much' for strangers, but shuns and mistreats her own family?..,I know my Mum would have hated the way she treats others and the thing she accuses my Dad of SHE has become!!....its all very troubling.....i pray for her every night to come to salvation,and i try not to be unforgiving, even though she was cruel to Ben, and to a lesser degree my other children.I know God is in this,maybe one day my Mums ashes can be buried where she wanted them to be, but she is waiting for my apology...and holding the Ashes hostage until she gets her own way.She has a lot of the traits of the pyscopath, uncaring of others,who will tread on any one to get her own way..so sad,God forgive her.

No comments: