Friday 7 February 2014

My fellow walkers.

So the Lord has been speaking to me about my responsibility's to others, specifically my friends,i have been reading about 'leaving them behind' in some of the past posts!...,
Yes i did feel they were isolating me, leaving me behind, but are my 'feelings' nothing to do with my responsibilities to them? ..
NO,I think the Lord means He has put them in my life,and that comes with commitment on my side regardless of them!!..Its about ME not them, if they hurt me and abandon me...that's tough really!! ..
Even if they won't talk to me, I CAN STILL PRAY FOR THEM!!I SHOULD pray for them, but being a weak human i don't always do what i should, God is still dealing with me about forgiveness, and even the fact that i think to myself 'they have the right not to be bothered by me when they are walking through bad stuff' and i leave them alone...
I even said to Andre that i was 'finished with Mike' i was annoyed he had put the phone down on me..I still have no right to abandon them in ANY WAY, as i did with Andre, for FIVE YEARS..God forgive me. (i think i know when God is speaking to me,cos this stuff flows out of me, which i don't really understand, BUT when i look back on it it seems really profound...trouble is of course i have no right to be proud cos it wasn't me in the first place!!)
So God is saying, 1.I really don't have a choice,to (give up on them.) 2. They are His,i am put there for their good.(because He loves them.) So this is what He is telling me over the last few days, my life and walk with God is irrevocably tied up in those He has given me, its NOT AN ACCIDENT, its His plan.No DEBATE. so now what do i do about Sandra...that's another problem...Lord help me!!....

No comments: