Tuesday 29 January 2013

Heaven

Today I am grateful to God for my wonderful children,and despite my bad choices in the Past the Lord has kept them safe and secure, this was highlighted yesterday when an 18yr old,who i know who has been brought up in Care took an overdose,the poor child has suffered so much already in her short life.I am asking God to protect her too.

Today my core belief is Heaven,as i said when i talked about Hell, the good place is not full of good people, the bad place is not full of bad people,Heaven is full of people who have said sorry, Hell is full of people who have not,mostly who thought they were good because they have 'never killed anyone'.
The only requirement to either place is whether we are born again or not! that's the ONLY qualification!
God has shown me glimpses of Heaven,a week after Mike died,it seemed like a long rolling plain,green and beautiful,when i nearly died from and Asthma attack at 19, i was stopped from going in there, but i could see it was like a wonderfully green  place with streams,He made us to live in a garden after all!
Never seen any pearly gates, or streets of Gold! or Saints marching In! I do know that Heaven is lit by the Wonderful light that comes from the Throne,but its just not light only, the Light itself is Love,an all compassing Love, in which I felt like a dirty Rag,its total acceptance,forgiveness and Comfort, something like a child in Fathers arms!
Please don't miss out on going there, if you are not Born-again,ask Him to come into your heart, and say sorry for you past Mistakes.

No comments: