Thursday 10 January 2013

The Lamb upon the Throne

Today i am grateful to God for the restored relationship with my Earthly Father, and with my heavenly Father, God is so good to me,better than i deserve! i really don't know what has been going on with me the last few months but i have not been able to read the Bible and my Prayer life was non existent, my good friend Eddy sent me a booklet about forgiveness, which annoyed me at first but i realise i must not be closed minded, and should be open to other believers to be able to speak into my life if they think i need it, i have known a few believers who are unteachable , and will take no advice on their walk with the Lord,in fact who get offended and regard it as criticism! Lord please save me from being closed to Your prompting through those i trust.
So yesterday i was given another chorus,'All Heaven declares', another wonderful old praise song! Thank you Lord.

No comments: