Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Sword

today i am grateful to God for, my home, be it ever so humble.....

Today i want to talk about some more of my Core beliefs,I believe the Bible is true, and the Word of God,i don't believe any Religion of Man supersedes that, to me it is 'Sola Scriptorium', by Scripture alone.to me the Bible is the 'manufactuers handbook',not a dead thing full of 'thou shalt nots' ,but a positive insight on how to live and Love those around us, it says after all that 'God is Love'.! There are examples of Love, between a man and a woman,(song of Solomon), How Murders repented,(King David),and Moses! betrayal, Judas, fear, Peter.
God has given us such a wonderful blessing,as a friend of Mine said  ..'the Bible may be the biggest best seller in the world, but probable the most unread', sitting on dusty shelves here in the West, and yet in other countries where Bibles are forbidden, China for instance,where Bibles have to be smuggled in,they are so hungry for Gods word that they share out pages, and memorise each one.it makes me ashamed when i don't even read mine every day, and as i look at mine on the shelf now, i think of my Brothers and sisters who are Forbidden, but so Brave...

No comments: